Most people don’t really know their exact birth times, even if they think they do.
1. There is no standardized medically-accepted moment of birth.
2. Atomic time is relatively recent, clocks in the past weren’t reliably accurate.
3. Most birth times are recorded after the fact.
4. Many places don’t record birth times, or round them to nearest round numbers, minutes, or sometimes even hours.
5. Rectification is just someone’s guess.
Birth times are most emphasized in belief-based pop astrology, but the great news is that the most accurate astrology doesn’t need a birth time. Science-based astrology has proven that birth times just aren’t needed for accuracy. We always use birth times if we have them, but there is perhaps only a 5% variance with or without birth times.
So, to answer your question, no, not having your birth time will not be a problem whatsoever!!!